Magento 2 Quick Order
Scriptzol Quick Order extension becomes a comprehensive solution that helps customers deal with bulk orders with only 3 simple clicks. Simply enter the SKU or NAME, Quantity to add items to the cart and a special feature is importing products to the cart with a CSV file. The module is claimed to cut down shopping time for wholesale clients, yet it helps increase accuracy and efficiency in the bulk order placement process. As a result, most cart abandonment is eliminated while most carts are converted to real sales.
Features For Shoppers:
- Quick Instant Search for Products
- Add multiple products by SKUs and upload CSV files
- Delete, Add, clear, Add to cart, and checkout with one click
- Quick Adjust product quantity by hitting the plus/minus buttons and entering the exact number.
- Access the Quick Order page easily by clicking on the Quick Order link
- View product images, SKUs all items on one page
- Few-click bulk purchases
- Highly-customizable design
Features For Store Admin:
- Display the Quick Order page to specific groups of customers
- Allow/disallow displaying product images
- Change the Quick Order label
- Restrict the number of product search results
- Change the heading background color, text color and button
- 24/7 Support
- 30 Days Free Support
- Our Extensions are Easy Installation & Configuration
- Our Codes are reusabilities
- Our Extensions are Safe & Secure
- Admin can enable/disable all facilities
Buyers will get a Zip file, they have to unzip / extract the file to their system. The uncompressed folder will have a folder called Scriptzol and you need to transfer the Scriptzol folder to your Magento 2 root directory /app/code/.
After the successful transfer, buyers have to run the following commands in the Magento 2 root directory with the help of terminal.
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- php bin/magento setup:di:compile
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
After the commands running successfully, need to flush the cache in admin panel.
Installation steps done.
Translation of Languages
For translation of the content in the module, In the “app/code/Scriptzol/Quickorder/i18n” folder, need to add the file. To add a file for specific language, for eg.arabic for Saudi Arabia, ar_SA.csv is the file name format.
The file content should be like the below screenshot.
Left side of the column is the original content, right side contains translations.
To enable / disable the Quick order module, navigate to Stores > Configuration > Scriptzol > Quick order > General Configuration.
To change and save the configuration of search for showing on frontend Quick order, the option is present on the menu Stores > Configuration > Scriptzol> Quick order > Search Configuration.
Here you can configure the search options.
Under Stores > Configuration > Scriptzol > Quick order > Design Configuration..according to the Design configuration, the button background colour and text will be displayed.
By clicking on the button, you will be navigated to the quick order page, there you can see a instant search input.
By entering the search term, the results will be shown on the dropdown section.
We hope this documentation helped for configuration successfully. Please feel free to contact us.
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us: Contact Support Team
License: License Agreement
Leave A Reply
Your email address will not be published.